As Sponsorship Manager in Red Reserve, your main responsibility is to bring new sources of income from potential sponsors/partners/fundraising initiatives.
REMINDER: This is currently an unpaid position, however there is potential for future compensation depending on the state of the organisation.
- Develop fundraising/sponsorship packages.
- Identify potential source of funds e.g. sponsorship, grants etc.
- Create sponsorship proposal/deck.
- Identify and approach potential sponsors/partners and maintain good relationship with existing sponsors.
- Promote brand values to enhance brand image and awareness among competitors and sponsors in the market.
- Handle contract negotiation and admin work with senior management.
- Submit regular reports.
- Interest in developing career focus on Gaming / Esports area.
- Education in business management, marketing or related discipline an advantage.
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in relation to video games or esports.
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and able to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Weekly availability (schedule can be discussed).
- Professional attitude.
We post new positions all the time, so make sure you check back here once every while.
At Red Reserve we offer a unique approach in the industry for allowing you to have your voice and grow together with us, having good exposure since day one.
When you join Red Reserve, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary people connected by their love for the industry, the will to succeed and to be transparent in all aspects of work. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy security, support from management and open feedback, while having the incredible opportunity to make a career in the Esports industry.
More than anything, at Red Reserve, we are committed to give back to the fans and the people who work for the successful revival of the brand; we offer giveaways, organise monthly tournaments and make sure our community is rewarded for their support.
To apply, please email jobs (at) redreserve.gg and put the position you are applying for in the subject.